Endergy’s course initiates at the Aerodynamics Lab of NTUA in 1997 during academic and postgraduate studies of their founding members in the wind energy field.
The sequel includes involvement in the design and development of wind farm projects and in the aerodynamic analysis of wind turbines as well as scientific publications.
Endergy was founded later in 2006 with the following main activities:
- Design, analysis and development of solar and wind energy applications
- Support and consulting during every stage of the licensing procedure of a project
- Production – Installation – Operation License
- Development and feasibility analysis of business plans
- Compilation of reliable proposals for granting subsidies
- Procurement and installation of small-scale PV projects
The company’s founding members are, Evaggelos Zagorakis, Physicist of Athens Kapodistrian University, MSc «Energy Production and Management” (National Technical Univeristy of Athens) and Dimitris Mourikis, Mechannical Engineer (National Technical Univeristy of Athens)
Endergy’s collaborations cover a great range of specialitizations (Electrical Engineers, Installers, Manufacturers, Economists) providing guarantees on the final product, regarding both quality and time.